-I don’t think there’s such a thing as a “proper goodbye”, the idea of the last one something gives me not so nice butterflies in my stomach. The feeling of the temporal… I find it terrifying. Suddenly, I am here looking out the window. It’s a winter morning, and the sun is starting to shine… what a beautiful stereotype. One of those landscapes that you might find on tacky postcards… still it has its charming athmosphere. On Friday the sun will be evergreen again to my eyes.
-I am starting to miss things and people that I didn’t know before. We are a constelation, we are communication, our brains, our stars, they are all connecting together. Sometimes it hurts, in days like this it’s wondering around two hemispheres.
-In honor to my non-Spanish speaking guests I make this one post in English (maybe I will do some more). Images are universal, words however, need translation, and in the future I will try to post more of my images. And some images that I find around….
miércoles, enero 17, 2007
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
1 comentario:
I realized I did not change, and will not change hemespheres... only continents, latituds... not so dramatic... But anyway, I will leave it like that because it sounds good.
Publicar un comentario